We customise variety of tools and methods in order to provide services aiming exactly where our Clients wish us to. Since we treat each of our Clients individually, the key issue of our approach is in understanding their needs and delivering solutions which precisely respond to it. There is no universal perfection-we help our Clients uphold their own.
We believe that in the business less is more. By deliberately choosing limited number of disciplines, we strongly focus on excellence in our services. Deep and meaningful knowledge of our branches combined with experience is reliable guarantee of the highest standards of performance given to our Clients.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE LOCAL MARKETS
No recruitment-related service can be truly effective if abstracted from dynamics of local businesses. Profound knowledge of our professional environment and keeping track of current situation on the markets lets us be a partner to our Clients as well as our Candidates.
EXPERIENCE OF OUR LEADERS
Our Consultants are multilingual experts in their area. They only lead projects related to their education, knowledge and proven track of experience. Being the brand of their own, they enjoy the trust of professionals in their field of expertise, successfully paring Candidates qualities with individual needs of our Clients.
Proven ways to develop career.
In the constantly changing global situation, being passive is not a recipe for success.
Let us be your partner in finding the most suitable place for your skills, ambitions and passions.
Recruitment solutions for business.
The success of every company is a sum of successes and satisfaction of its
employees. Knowing how crucial reliable and professional team is in
accelerating your business to the highest levels, we reach for exceptional talents.
Mensys with Swiss Chamber Poland
Mensys Poland is taking part in the contest for students “SWISSSTANDARDS.PL. From theory to practice” organised by the Swiss Chamber Poland. Students of Polish colleges and universities work on their master thesis and Phd papers, which should cover various aspects of business, business good practices and innovation in business. They can then enter the contest, which as such is aimed to promote Swiss values in business. Mensys Poland, being one of the contest reward sponsors, will organise practical workshops preparing the winning students for their entry on to the work market.
New Warsaw office now open
We are happy to inform that we are extending our activity on the Polish market. Meeting the increasing interest of our partners, we have happily expanded our team by the 150 %.
MEET OUR LEADERS
Stefan founded the Mensys Group together with her business partner Fabiana Schuetz back in 2009. He today acts as Managing Partner across Switzerland, Germany and Poland.
MEET OUR LEADERS
Rafał is leading Mensys Group in Poland with his experience in Sales & HR business area, project management, business development and outsourcing service
Featured job offers
- Servicemonteur für Windkraftanlagen – europaweit (w/m), Germany, Europaweit
- Purchasing and Supplier Manager, Poland, mazowieckie
- NPI Engineer, Poland, łódzkie
- Senior-Service-Techniker (m/w) Offshore gesucht, Germany, Bundesweit
- Project Engineer – Development of Medical Devices, Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Expert en Assurance Qualité Opérationnelle (aseptique), Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Expert en Assurance Qualité Matières Premières, Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Manager Validation (Processes & Utilities), Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Quality Assurance Expert, Switzerland, Neuchâtel (NE)
- Quality Assurance Expert - Receiving and Inspection, Switzerland, Neuchâtel (NE)
- Product Owner (Biotechnology), Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Quality Operations Expert - Aseptic Manufacturing, Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- QA/QC Expert, Switzerland, Neuchâtel (NE)
- Quality Project Representative, Switzerland, Vaud (VD)
- Sales Assistant (m/w) gesucht, Germany, Hamburg
- SQA Engineer, Poland, małopolskie
- Production Supervisor (m/f), Germany, Hamburg
- Key Account Manager (m/w), Germany, Bundesweit